Phoenix Computer Academy
5.6 Student Grievance/Appeal Process Resolution Procedure
1. Students who have a complaint, grievances or dispute(s) with the school regarding fees, course material, equipment, instructors, academic or other maters affecting their studies must make a written complaint to the Phoenix Computer Academy administration.
The written request should include the following information:
- Student’s full name, Name of Program, and current address
- A statement of the concern including dates, times, instructors, and if applicable, other students involved
- Date of complaint letter and signature of the student
2. A meeting between the student, member of administration and instructor (if the complaint is directed at an individual instructor) must be scheduled within 5 business days of the receipt of written complaint by Phoenix Computer Academy.
3. If the meeting fails to result in a satisfactory resolution, a meeting will be arranged between the student and the school director within 3 business days of the above meeting. After meeting the director, the school would further review the complaint and the student will be notified in writing within fifteen (15) days of meeting with the Director of school as to the school’s official position in regards to the matter.
4. If the complaint can not be resolved after exhausting the Institution’s grievance procedure, the student may file a complaint with the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education. The student must contact the State Board for further details. The State Board address is: 1740 W. Adams, 3rd Floor, Phoenix, AZ 85007
Phone: 602/542-5709, website address: http://ppse.az.gov.